This pie is incredibly easy to prepare, unbelievably light, healthy and delicious.
It is also a great snack to enjoy with coffee and at breakfast.
1 sheet puff pastry cut in three equal strips
For the filling
½ pound (250 grams) Greek feta cheese, grated
1 yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
5 sundried tomatoes preserved in olive oil, chopped
1 medium dry onion, chopped
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
4 full tablespoons Greek yoghurt
3 tablespoons olive oil
⅓ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. First prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Brush each strip with olive oil and spread ⅓ of the filling along its long side. Brush the edges with water.
Fold one edge of the strip over carefully to form a long roll.
Note: Pressing the edges during rolling, adhere and protect the filling.
4. Place the rolls on a lightly oiled round baking pan.
Brush the extra olive oil on top of rolls. Sprinkle with water and sesame seeds.
5. Bake at 200 º C in a preheated oven, until pie surface browned well.
6. When ready, remove from the oven and let it cool. Cut pieces to your liking and serve.